Smart Notebook 11.2 Download for Mac
28th October 2015,01:44 PM #xvi
- Rep Power
- 0
Thank you for the quick reply!
I have a 680. The real question is: I have been using a trial of 15 and if I switch dorsum to 11.4 volition my files open and work or I am I now stuck?
29th October 2015,02:49 PM #17
I suspect in the majority of cases information technology will probably work, merely in saying that (top of my head), I remember the file extension for version fifteen has changed from .notebook. As to whether you can change it dorsum to an older version using the Save Every bit role (if information technology exists) over again, I'chiliad speculating sad!Only way to observe out is to try information technology
![]()
29th October 2015,08:07 PM #eighteen
- Rep Power
- 0
I call smarttech and they told me that the files will work. In order to put on 11.four, I should remove 15 and commencement fresh with 11.iv. Then install the windows x drivers. Is that your feel? Or could I merely put on 11.4?
30th October 2015,08:12 PM #19
- Rep Power
- 0
I'd actually like to know if I'yard doing something wrong, because I've had absolutely no luck installing Notebook 11.4 on Windows x (without the drivers and with the drivers). I've used the MSI installer that I've always used, and I've also downloaded the EXE and tried to install manually. I commonly cease upwardly with a 1603 MSI error. If MSI logging is turned on and I look through the log there'south no real obvious culprit. I've besides tried turning off UAC to run across if it'southward an elevation thing, simply no luck at that place either.Those that claim that they've installed 11.4 without whatever problems (other than updating the drivers), is there any play tricks? Anything I'm missing?
Terminal edited 30th Oct 2015 at 08:13 PM.
31st Oct 2015,06:06 PM #20
There'due south no trick, it just works. The newer drivers are recommended (but optional).
2nd November 2015,07:01 PM #21
- Rep Power
- 0
I figured I would mail an update to my situation. I posted more detail hither, but what concluded upward resolving the problem with SMART Notebook xi.4 rolling back in the heart of the install was to install KB3105210. Afterwards installing this update, SMART Notebook 11.4 installs no longer roll-back at Step four of 6.
5th November 2015,02:50 PM #22
- Rep Power
- 0
I wanted to update: I had 15 and the new drivers. I removed xv left the drivers. Put on 11.4 and everything works perfect. The files open and piece of work. The drivers did not need to be touched.
Thanks for your help.
2nd March 2016,01:01 PM #23
Thread resurrection, just it's an extension of the same question...On the Smart tech site, it says that the latest support drivers for SB500 series boards is 11 SP2. Take you run the 12.2 version with those boards? I get that they won't test them subsequently back up has finished, but that doesn't mean they won't work... And I assume that the later drivers are better/essential for Windows 10?
Thanks
2nd March 2016,01:10 PM #24
- Rep Ability
- 0
I accept a SB680 and am using drivers 12.iii.646.0 for well-nigh 3 months now. Everything works smoothen, except for every once in a while I get a yellow alarm triangle and the smart notebook files have to be closed and reopened. I doen't know what that is about though.
Thanks to ekessler from:
second March 2016,01:10 PM #25
I have installed the 12.2 drivers where needed on newer whiteboards aye. Without this, the driver doesn't initialise the lath correctly.
Cheers to Michael from:
2nd March 2016,01:xiv PM #26
Cheers - it's the older boards I'm more than concerned nigh - Smart say the latest drivers back up SB600 boards, just we've still got SB560 boards in quite a few rooms.
2d March 2016,01:20 PM #27
For Smart 500 or 600 serial boards, you need Smart Notebook 11.4 and the version 12 drivers. Computers connected to 500 series boards will nevertheless brandish an assertion mark, but it still works 100%. If yous look closer, the warning is regarding back up for the 500 series, just it's safe to ignore.For anything newer than the 500 or 600 series, you need Smart Notebook 11.iv and the version 12.2 drivers. That'southward all there is to information technology
![]()
Thanks to Michael from:
2d March 2016,01:21 PM #28
2nd March 2016,03:xiii PM #29
Tin yous still download 11.4 or exercise people have it downloaded from previously?
second March 2016,03:15 PM #30
I downloaded it today - it did ask for a product fundamental, but it was implied y'all could download as a "trial " and activate later. The old product key worked even though in that location were spaces for more characters.
Smart Notebook 11.2 Download for Mac
Posted by: webbancessitneve1958.blogspot.com
Only way to observe out is to try information technology 
0 Comments